Pages

Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Rainy Day Possibilities

As I sit here with a stuffy head and runny nose on a rainy day with Harry Potter playing in the background, I realize that it totally slipped my mind to write at all last week!

Also, days like today feel totally perfect. 

There is something about the combination of a rainy day- already giving us permission to slow down- and the self-care needed when nursing a head cold, that is just too cozy not to find enjoyment in it.

Also, I have a sense of expansiveness as there are possibly new opportunities on the brink. 

I won't say too much, as nothing is yet set in stone.  What I will say is that an opportunity for me to test my resolve- to shush the fear of my critter brain and take a step toward the unknown, and toward trusting myself- has been presented.

No matter the outcome, I will at least have taken a step, outside of my comfort zone, on a path toward a goal.  And for me, that feels pretty big.

Well, I suppose I'm off to blow my nose and fix another cup of hot tea.

Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment